Again, Thank you for booking your training with us and do not hesitate to contact us for any questions!
Shaping your Integrated Project Context..
When company officers understand the project management process, effective communication and decision-making accelerates within the organization.
In this half-day executive briefings, attendees are introduced to the
Cadence Hybrid Agile Project Management methodology, and how improved project
processes are linked to organizational strategic goals and performance.
The briefing illustrates pragmatic techniques for getting more done with less across
the organization, and how project management can be applied for more effective utilization of resources.
The Cadence Executive Briefing on Hybrid Project Management will give leaders a framework for prioritization and authorization of projects, and how to use projects to accomplish strategic goals and objectives. Attendees will evaluate and understand effective project organization structures, roles, and responsibilities of those involved in projects, and how to implement project management efficiently and effectively.
Briefing Learning Outcomes
• Knowledge of scalable and repeatable performance-oriented project processes
• Understanding of how to implement a consistent process to change behavior and productivity across business units
• Ability to align projects with organizational goals
• Understanding of executive and team roles and responsibilities in the project process
• Capability to ask the right questions of project participants
• Insight into how to assess the health of the company’s project process
• Understanding of how to implement, develop, and support a project organization inside the company