Again, Thank you for booking your training with us and do not hesitate to contact us for any questions!
Lean Six Sigma BBC™
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt focuses on comprehensive understanding of both the complementary domains of Lean and Six Sigma. It covers tools and techniques useful to improve the production process, reduce waste and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization. The participants will definitely be able to use the knowledge gained in this course in leading various critical projects in their respective organizations.
This course aims to:
- Provide comprehensive knowledge to participants about the tool and techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Teach students both quantitative and qualitative methods from the complementary domains of Lean and Six Sigma.
- provide knowledge to students to form and effectively lead a six sigma project team.
- provide knowledge to students to apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
- Provide knowledge of Kaizen projects
- To equip students with knowledge to communicate using Six Sigma and Lean concepts
- Equip students with knowledge to avoid pitfalls in implementing six sigma.
Training informationOnline training
Doelgroep: Medewerkers van organisaties die een standaardbenadering verlangen voor het oplossen van vraagstukken van continue verbetering van kwaliteitsmanagement. Teamleiders, Supervisors, Quality Assurance Engineers, Projectmanagers en -teamleden, Software Professionals, Quality Assurance teamleden.
Kosten: € 650,00