Again, Thank you for booking your training with us and do not hesitate to contact us for any questions!
The Product Owner represents the interests of the stakeholder community to the Scrum Team. The Product Owner is responsible for ensuring clear communication of product or service functionality requirements to the Scrum Team, defining acceptance criteria, and ensuring those criteria are met. The Product Owner must always maintain a dual view. He or she must understand and support the needs and interests of all stakeholders, while also understanding the needs and workings of the Scrum Team.
Applicants will be awarded the official Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) certificate by SCRUMstudy upon successfully passing the certification exam.
What is included?
- Videos, Case Studies, E-copy of SBOK Guide, Important terms and concepts
- SPOC Student Workbook
- SPOC Student Case Study Booklet
- SPOC One Pager
- Scrum estimation cards
- Online Exam
- Multiple Choice
- 140 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 180 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
How to Apply
- Register on this site and apply for the SPOC™ exam or attend a classroom training provided by Cadence
- Apply for the exam by paying € 400. You need to submit relevant documents (if required).
- Access the online course, study and take the exam
- Access the online course
- Download SBOK™ Guide online version.
- Schedule the exam.
- The application will be verified and the exam date & time will be confirmed.
- Take the proctored exam online (3 hours).
- Upon successful completion of the exam get an online certificate.
- Your name will be added to the official Certification Registry.
- The physical certificate will be shipped to you.
- If unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again and take a maximum of two free exam retakes.
Training informationOnline training
Audience: Anyone who interfaces with stakeholders or works as a Product Owner in a Scrum Team, Scrum Masters, Project Managers, Project Team Members, Project Sponsors,
Format: Online, open enrollment
Cost: Please take a look at our pricing page.
Maintaining Certification: To maintain the certification status, Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) professionals will need to earn 40 re-certification credits every 3 years.